Live Performance is one of the most complex and decisive actions when it comes to achieving the objectives that your event intends to achieve. We say complex, because the degree of organization and planning must be very high if you want your audience not to miss anything about your event and enjoy an unforgettable experience. And we say decisive, because the audiovisual results that you can achieve with a professional live performance, will make your event become an event capable of surprising and impacting your audience, an audience that, every time, wants more from you and your brand, an audience that will surrender at your feet, but in return will ask you to organize an event worthy of a love relationship.
For all this, in Content Lab we want your event to meet these high expectations. In this post we are going to tell you what it is, how it can help you and what elements you should take into account when planning a live performance that offers you everything you need, or better said, everything you want to offer to the attendees of your event. Take a good note, we started.
Live Performance for Events
Quality above all
The live realization of an event consists in organizing, planning and projecting all the audiovisual content of an event. As you can imagine, not all events require the same realization. It will depend, to a large extent, on the objectives you set, the public you want to impact and, above all, on the contents of the event you want to offer.
In general, the live performance of an event concerns the visualization on one, or several screens, of various audiovisual sources. That is, the live performance of your event will ensure that the public gathered in it, can see, feel and experience everything that happens during the event: two, three, four cameras … even, you can also carry out the realization to a camera, for example, when a speaker relies on graphic content that must also be viewed by the attendees of the event.
But as we have already indicated, the number of cameras and screen dimensions will be important and, surely, mark the content of your event, but the really important thing will be the quality of all aspects of the realization:
- Technological Quality: If you want your event to be lived with the highest quality for your attendees, the audiovisual equipment must be linked to the latest technological advances. Technology must serve you to impact an increasingly demanding audience with less ability to be impressed.
- Human Quality: We will not tire of repeating it, the human quality of the work teams will be essential when advising and guiding you in your decision making. People are the most important thing in any project you are going to undertake and your event is no exception.
- Technical Quality: It is clear that you do not have to know everything. Our recommendation is that you trust the technical knowledge and experience of the professionals. At Content Lab we base our value proposition on a fundamental axis: we offer unique solutions because each event is unique. This implies a high degree of confidence that we gain based on achieving objectives, there is no other way.
The people are the most important in any project you are going to undertake and your event is no exception
Your audience deserves everything
But let’s go back to the starting point, to the really important thing of your event, to your audience. Currently, if you want your event to achieve its objectives, you must carry out all the actions before, during and after each event thinking about the participants that will come to him.
Yes, you heard correctly: “participants“. And is that the concept of attending an event has become a more active concept, that is, a person who participates and interacts with everything that happens in your event. If your audience, in addition to being surprised and shocked, is a participant of the event, and interacts with your brand intelligently, you will live a totally personal experience linked to the global experience of the other participants, and of course, to the values of your brand. An integral experience that will raise the level of unforgettable to your event.
In addition, the live performance of your event will open the doors to a new way to reach your audience. A new way of organizing events based on an immense scope and interactivity with people. You will have the possibility to create previous content to promote your event and that you can show during its development. You will have the possibility to broadcast your event via streaming for all those who have not been able to attend, wherever they are. You will have the possibility to generate post-event content to know the opinion of the participants and to improve the next event. In short, you will have the possibility of converting your event into a smart event .
The concept of attending an event has become a more active concept, that is, now your viewer has become a person who participates and interacts with everything that happens in your event.
4 Aspects to take into account
In the live performance of your event, nothing should be left to improvisation. Everything, absolutely everything, must be planned and programmed. Anyway, and almost certainly, unforeseen will arise that stand in the way of the perfect development of the event. Quiet. That’s what professionals are for, to find the best audiovisual solutions on site and effectively.
Still, in Content Lab we want to help you. Therefore, here are 4 fundamental aspects that you must take into account so that your event enjoys a live performance worthy of a worldwide event:
- Location: The location of technical and human teams will be a key piece when performing the live performance. From their location, technicians should have a global picture of everything that is happening in the event, whether in one space or in several. From their strategic position, they should be able to work efficiently, especially in the case of unforeseen events. that there will be even if everything is measured millimeter.
- Coordination: The person responsible for implementation must be fully coordinated and in constant communication with the client, the councilor and all camera operators who are recording in the event. The quality of the implementation will depend to a large extent on its capacity for coordination and communication.
- Information: The audiovisual technicians of the event should have clear, concise and enough to let them know at all times the script or scale of the event. The more involved and informed they are, the greater their ability to communicate what is really of interest to your audience.
- Adaptation: choosing the appropriate equipment and technical resources will be one of the bases for a good development of the realization. Even so, the realization teams must have a high capacity to adapt to everything that can happen. They must have experience and technical knowledge to find solutions to any unforeseen event. An event is like life itself: anything can happen at any time.
In the live performance of your event, nothing should be left to improvisation. Everything, absolutely everything, should be planned and programmed.
So you already know that. In Content Lab we will be happy to help you if what you are looking for is that your event has a high audiovisual quality, both for the participants who come to it, and for those who cannot attend. Do not forget that much of the added value that you can give to your event will come from the hand of the audiovisual and communication resources with which you are able to provide it. And remember: you will not always be able to do it all the first time, success consists in making, measuring and constantly improving … there is no other way.
Finally, you already know that you can visit our website www.contentlab.es to check in everything we can help you, your brand and your event. Our comprehensive proposal for the generation of audiovisual content before, during and after each event makes us able to offer you solutions based solely on your objectives. Thank you very much, as always, for getting here. We hope we helped you.