PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its development regulations, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights we offer the following Information of your interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION
CONTENT LAB, S.L., informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Compliance with our contractual and / or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations arising from our contractual and / or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
- Sending of informative communications about possible incidents or breaches of computer security.
For any other purpose that has previously and expressly been authorized by you as:
- Sending offers and commercial promotions about our products and / or services.
- For the transfer of your data to companies of the group of which we have previously informed you.
- Sending offers and promotions of other companies of the group of which we have previously informed you.
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your curriculum or enrolled in the selection processes.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. This profile can be prepared through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
TO WHOM WILL WE FACILITATE YOUR DATA ?
our data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, so as to those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
DEADLINE FOR CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and / or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period of the relevant legal actions. In any case we will proceed to erase your data when you request its deletion in the terms provided by the Law.
You can exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request along with a photocopy of your ID / passport to the following address: CONTENT LAB, S.L., with address at en C/ Químicas 67, 28923 Alcorcón (Madrid), email: email@example.com
- Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You can ask us to inform you about what personal data we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected
- Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right of Limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions is met:
- a) the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while checking the accuracy of the same
- b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- d) the interested party has opposed the processing while verifying if the legitimate motives of the responsible prevail over those of the interested party.
- Portability Law: You will have the right to receive the data you have provided us in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, as long as they are automated, as well as to be transmitted to another person in charge.
CHILDREN AND INCAPACES
In the case of persons under 14 years of age or incapable, the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable person must grant consent for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with current legislation, CONTENT LAB, S.L. sundertakes to implement the technical and organizational measures that are necessary at all times to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment.